To carry out the activities, the following indications must be respected:
- Show up at the Park ticket office one hour before the start of the activity, or the time chosen at the time of purchase, delays may lead to exclusion from the excursion which will not be refunded;
- Body rafting: Activity practicable ONLY from 16 years (with the authorization of the parent or guardian) to 62 years old, it is necessary to be in good physical shape, not to be overweight;
- River trekking: Activity practicable from 11 years upwards or minimum height 1.45 meters (with the authorization of the parent or guardian););
- To have completed and signed the indemnity declaration in its entirety;
- To be in good health, to be in possession of the psychophysical requisites necessary for the requested activities and not to have, in any case, pathologies that prevent them from being carried out;
- Spirit of adventure;
- ONLINE booking can be made up to 24 hours before the excursion;
- Participation in the activities is in any case subject to the verification of the requirements of each participant which will be carried out by the river rescuers on the spot, who may, at their sole discretion, not accept that they do not meet the requirements or have made untrue statements;;
- Non-refundable ticket for both inactivity and adverse weather conditions;
- The starting time of the activity could be subject to variations which will be communicated in advance.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
The general conditions described below govern the remote purchase through the website accessible at the URL https://www.golealcantara.it(hereinafter, the “Site”) of services to the Gole Alcantara Botanical and Geological Park. In particular, the offer and sale of park services through the site golealcantara.it configure a distance contract governed by Legislative Decree no.. 206 of 2005 (“Consumer Code”) in Chapter I, title III, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014 and by Legislative Decree no. 70 of 2003, regulation of electronic commerce (so-called “E-Commerce Directive”).
EXCLUSION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
We wish to inform the Customer that, since it concerns the provision of services relating to leisure activities with a specific date or period of execution, pursuant to Article 59, I, lett. n) of Legislative Decree 206/05 and ss. mm. the right of withdrawal pursuant to Article 52 of the same does not apply.
Therefore, the Customer will not be able to exercise any right of withdrawal on the purchase of any service.
WARNINGS AND INFORMATION
- natural river environment without vigilance and rescue vehicles.
- freezing river waters, avoid prolonged contact.
- Dangers arising from the presence of strong currents and sudden rising water.
- Changing and insidious river bed, use the utmost caution.
- Danger of falling rocks near the specially defined rocky ridges.
- Slimy and slippery river rocks.
- Children and minors must be accompanied by adults and remain under their constant supervision.
- Pay the utmost attention to the signs, fences and boundaries of places.
- Beach not accessible to the disabled due to the natural conformation of the places.
- Respect the environment, do not soil, do not leave waste, do not light fires, or have picnics.
- An overnight stop on the river bed is not recommended.
- Do not leave items unattended.
- Staircase with slope, pay close attention.
In case of emergency, contact the staff and follow the safety procedures.