GENERAL RULES OF PROCEDURE
In order to carry out the activities the following indications must be respected:
- Arrive at the ticket office of the Park one hour before the start of the activity, or of the time chosen at the time of purchase, delays may result in the exclusion of the excursion that will not be refunded;
- Body rafting: Activity possible ONLY from 16 years (with the permission of the parent or who takes his place) to 62 years;
- River trekking: Activities possible from 11 years or up or minimum height 1,45 mt (with the permission of the parent or the person who takes the place);
- To have completed in its entirety and signed the declaration of manleva;
- To be in good health, to be in possession of the psychophysical requirements necessary for the activities required and not to have, in any case, pathologies that prevent them from being carried out;
- Spirit of adventure;
- ONLINE booking is possible up to 24h before the excursion;
- Participation in the activities is however subject to the verification of the requirements of each participant that will be carried out by the river rescuers on the spot, who may, in their sole judgement, not accept that it does not meet the requirements or has given false statements;
- Non-refundable ticket for both unused and adverse weather conditions;
- The starting time may vary and will be notified in advance.
WARNINGS AND INFORMATION
Be careful with it!
- Unsupervised natural river environment and rescue equipment.
- Icy river waters, avoid prolonged contact.
- Dangers from strong currents and sudden rises
of the water, please.
- River bed changeable and insidious, use utmost caution.
- Hazard of falling boulders near the rocky ridges specially
bounded to each other.
- Slidy and slippery river rocks.
- Children and minors must be accompanied by adults and remain under
their constant vigilance.
- Pay the utmost attention to signs, fences and delimitations of places.
- Beach not accessible for disabled people due to the natural shape of the places.
- Respect the environment, do not dirty, do not abandon waste, do not ignite fireworks, nor pic – nic.
- Night stop on the river bed is not recommended.
- Do not leave objects unattended.
- Climb with slope, pay close attention.
In case of emergency, contact the personnel involved and follow the safety procedures.